FORGET THE PAST POEM

 



Poem

FORGET THE PAST

I can’t erase the things I’ve done, there’s no place left to run.

Life is hard, but it goes on. The times of the past are forever gone. 


I can no longer and dwell, I’ve put myself through hell. 

I have to leave my lonely shell. 


Go on with my life and start anew. 

Live my days as if they were my last, without looking back, and forget the past. 

















                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       









 Luciani Enterprises 702 

Any unauthorized duplication or use of the material is strictly prohibited

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 

COPYRIGHT 





OPENING SOON: "RLMD Designs" We're opening a new store "RLMD Designs" and we are honored to be a part of the Amazon Allifiate Program. This will be our Amazon Affiliate Store. Customer Service is our first priority. As personal shoppers we enjoy servicing our clients and want them to leave with a smile when shopping with us. You can shop with confidence. We believe that because Amazon is a respected, trust worthy and secure store site, we have decided to be an affiliate. Disclosure: For supporting Amazon products we may get a tiny commision (not much) from Amazon, not you the shopper, but for selling through Amazon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ULTIMATE DOG COLLAR

UNLEASH YOUR LOVE

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG, STORE & MORE