FIGHTING THROUGH THE PAIN

 

Poetry

"Fighting Through The Pain"

Whenever my heart is sinking low, my smile must never let it show.

Whenever the skies are dull and grey, my laugh must be cheerful anyway.

 

Whenever I think I’ll loose all hope, 

I must learn to live and cope.


With everyday problems that may arise, I try to hide my smile or dim my eyes. 

For each new day invites me to try to find the courage needed to live by.


Then why do I just want to cry?

The tears can't express the heart that wants to die.


Whenever my heart is sinking low, my smile must never let it show.

My laugh must be cheerful anyway.


I have lost all hope, 

I can't learn to cope.


Everyday problems no longer arise,

They block my eyes. 


I have no more courage needed to live, 

I have no more of myself to give.
























                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      





 Luciani Enterprises 702 

Any unauthorized duplication or use of the material is strictly prohibited

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 

COPYRIGHT 





OPENING SOON: "RLMD Designs" We're opening a new store "RLMD Designs" and we are honored to be a part of the Amazon Allifiate Program. This will be our Amazon Affiliate Store. Customer Service is our first priority. As personal shoppers we enjoy servicing our clients and want them to leave with a smile when shopping with us. You can shop with confidence. We believe that because Amazon is a respected, trust worthy and secure store site, we have decided to be an affiliate. Disclosure: For supporting Amazon products we may get a tiny commision (not much) from Amazon, not you the shopper, but for selling through Amazon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ULTIMATE DOG COLLAR

UNLEASH YOUR LOVE

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG, STORE & MORE