A FEELING OF DESPAIR

 


POEM

While I was in fear…

This feeling of despair, I felt the hardening to care.

I trembled, I mourned in fear, but I knew it was here. 

Then I opened the door to a whole new society, where I was a minority. 

My flesh felt like stone, heart let out a moan. 

There was no one around to blame, only myself left with shame. 

I tried to reach for the door, my dial could bare no more. 

Like stone, like coal, like a cold knife tearing at the bone; to think life had come to this.

 

What a meaningless deadly kiss, the faces faded from sight, and thus appeared a treacherous foggy night. 

Lying tongues and black laughs filled the room, voices broke out with gloom. Standing in despair, I felt the swerving of my heart. 

I could only express sorrow, I just stood silently apart. 

It was now the end. 

Is this is what’s meant to be? This is my destiny? 

With my mind in thought and heart in prayer, that bitter hour, without anyone to care, there was only pain and the vermin of rain. 

My soul could not resist, I had been captured in the mist.

I was gone for now, gone for good.





 Luciani Enterprises 702 

Any unauthorized duplication or use of the material is strictly prohibited

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 

COPYRIGHT 





OPENING SOON: "RLMD Designs" We're opening a new store "RLMD Designs" and we are honored to be a part of the Amazon Allifiate Program. This will be our Amazon Affiliate Store. Customer Service is our first priority. As personal shoppers we enjoy servicing our clients and want them to leave with a smile when shopping with us. You can shop with confidence. We believe that because Amazon is a respected, trust worthy and secure store site, we have decided to be an affiliate. Disclosure: For supporting Amazon products we may get a tiny commision (not much) from Amazon, not you the shopper, but for selling through Amazon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ULTIMATE DOG COLLAR

UNLEASH YOUR LOVE

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG, STORE & MORE