IN THE CORNER OF MY MIND

 

Poem "The Corner Of My Mind" 



I’ve tried to block your memory, 
To protect me from the pain. 
Pretend I never knew you, and never heard your name. 

But the walls I built aren’t strong enough,
And though I fight my tears in vain,
The feelings still come creeping through. 
And the hurt is still the same.

I wish that I could forget you or make you see me now.
I thought you really cared, but it seems you don’t know how. 
The pain will ease with time, and the tears will subside.
 
And though I know it’s over, that what we have is gone, 
the memories will live forever, in a corner of my mind.






© reserved copyright 1986 Luciant Enterprises 702 All rights reserved. Any unauthorized duplication or use of material is strictly prohibited 



          YOUTUBE
  LINKEDIN



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ULTIMATE DOG COLLAR

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG, STORE & MORE

UNLEASH YOUR LOVE